Important changes to the rules regarding Inheritance Tax come into eﬀect from April 2017 with the introduction of the Residence Nil Rate Band, which means that £1m could fall outside a couple’s estate. For many local residents this could mean that their main residence falls outside the scope of this pernicious tax.
However, the many ﬁne points in the legislation mean that existing planning could actually be counterproductive – so it is vital that everyone reviews their Wills and Estate Planning. Foresight will be running a FREE information session at the Mercure Bowdon Hotel on Wednesday, 8th March at 7.30pm to explain how the new rules work and how to maximise the opportunities.
Foresight will be running a FREE information session at the Mercure Bowdon Hotel on Wednesday, 8th March at 7.30pm to explain how the new rules work and how to maximise the opportunities.
The FREE presentation will include:
• How to make sure that your family beneﬁts from the full £1m allowance
• How to avoid the pitfalls that could make your existing planning ineﬀective
• Worked examples so you can see if you are eligible for the full allowance
• Tips to help you maximise the beneﬁt of the new rules
• Access to experts who can help you understand this complex legislation
Demand is expected to be strong for this event – so early booking is advised. Refreshments can canapes will be served at this lively presentation – information packs will be provided.
Please contact: Lissa Horton on 0161 926 9350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.