Important changes to the rules regarding Inheritance Tax come in to effect from April 2017 with the introduction of the Residence Nil Rate Band, which means that £1m, could fall outside a couple’s estate. For many local residents, this could mean that their main residence falls outside the scope of this pernicious tax. However, the many fine points in the legislation mean that existing planning could actually be counterproductive – so it is vital that everyone reviews their Wills and Estate Planning.
To explain how the new rules work and how to maximise the opportunities Foresight will be running FREE information sessions at The Bulls Head, Hale Barns at either 10:30am or 7:30pm on: Wednesday, 13th September.
The FREE presentation will include:
- How to make sure that your family benefits from the full £1m allowance
- How to avoid the pitfalls that could make your existing planning ineffective
- Worked examples so you can see if you are eligible for the full allowance
- Tips to help you maximise the benefit of the new rules
- Access to experts who can help you understand this complex legislation
Previous events have been heavily over-subscribed so early booking is advised. Refreshments and canapes will be served at this lively presentation – information packs will be provided to take away.
Please contact: Lissa Horton on 0161 926 9350 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.