However, the many ﬁne points in the legislation mean that existing planning could actually be counterproductive – so it is vital that everyone reviews their Wills and Estate Planning.
To explain how the new rules work and how to maximise the opportunities Foresight will be running a FREE information session at The Stanneylands, Stanneylands Road, Wilmslow, SK9 4EY at either 10:30 am or 7:30 pm on Wednesday, 9th of May 2018.
The FREE presentation will include:
• How to make sure that your family beneﬁts from the full £1m allowance
• How to avoid the pitfalls that could make your existing planning ineﬀective
• Worked examples so you can see if you are eligible for the full allowance
• Tips to help you maximise the beneﬁt of the new rules
• Access to experts who can help you understand this complex legislation
Due to popular demand, registration is expected to be strong for this event – so early booking is advised. Refreshments will be served at this lively presentation – information packs will be provided to take away.
Demand is expected to be high and places are limited, so why not reserve your seat today. Simply call Foresight on 0161 926 9350, or email us with your name and address at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us which seminar you would like to attend.