Location – Richmond House, Hale, UK
Salary – £22,000 -£30,000 (DOE)
Due to continued expansion, we are delighted to announce that we are looking to recruit an IFA Administrator to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team.
Our ambitious plans can only be achieved by recruiting the right people. We provide an excellent on the job training through our Quantum Academy, which enables you to operate at the highest level.
We provide a highly competitive starting salary along with a list of fantastic benefits which includes 20 days holiday – increasing to 25 days after 1 year. We recognise the importance of having a balanced lifestyle so we also give you the week off between Christmas and New Year, another day’s holiday so that you can enjoy your birthday, and unlimited unpaid holidays after a qualifying period.
We operate a Company Pension, with a matched contribution of up to 5% of basic salary and the option of salary sacrifice to boost any further contributions. There is a Death in Service scheme, Health Cash Plan, Private Medical, Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, as well as quarterly bonuses and incentives.
You will be responsible for providing our Client Managers & Wealth Strategist with policy information, client valuations and the processing of new business applications. You will prepare client packs for ongoing review meetings. You will also make sure all the information for the client meetings is there on time and accurate to ensure the smooth delivery of the client proposition.
You will be:
- Dynamic, confident, and determined
- Committed to putting the Client first
- Highly organised, methodical, and disciplined, your inbox never gets full.
- Able to work to tight deadlines but are usually so well organised that it’s not necessary.
- Updating and reprioritising your to-do list daily.
- Able to create and use Excel spreadsheets including formulae.
- Able to follow instructions and work within defined business processes.
- Able to follow systems for making sure that records are always up to date and transactions correct.
- An excellent communicator with a high level of customer service
- Be able to work on your own as well as be a great team player.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Open to learning
- Able to use back-office systems, ideally Intelligent Office, Selecta Pension, FE Analytics and Iress
- Maintain ongoing relationship with the clients, keeping them informed, answering queries, and arranging review meetings.
- Processing new business application and making sure these are processed in a timely manner.
- Obtaining client valuations and illustrations
- Creating meeting packs for client meetings
- Effectively use research and planning systems such as FE Analytics, Cashcalc, and wrap platforms such as Elevate, Abdrn & Transact
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, compliance, and regulatory developments.
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment, both within and outside of the business.
The successful candidate must have previous experience working as a financial planning administrator – ideally be familiar with a variety of pensions and investment products. You will have solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
Our office opening hours are:
Monday to Thursday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org